What do you want NRS to work on next?

im sure Shinnok, Quan Chi, and even Sareena would have ended up in mk games even if they never made mk mythologies. man are you just trolling just for the sake of doing so?

im sure Shinnok, Quan Chi, and even Sareena would have ended up in mk games even if they never made mk mythologies. man are you just trolling just for the sake of doing so?

Unfortunately. lol

Anyways, it'd be nice for NRS to have a gory, survival/horror zombie game with some Mortal Kombat and/or other WB characters as guest characters in it.

Guests characters that would be good in a survival horror zombie game would be...

- Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
- Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)
- Harley Quinn (Injustice)

Each one would also unlock unique weapons in the game once those characters are bought as DLC. Buying Juliet Starling would enable every playable character to use her chainsaw (with the chainsaw blaster). Buying Harley Quinn would enable every character to use her cake bomb, twin pistols, and other weapons. And unlocking Cassie Cage would enable all playable characters to use all her weapons.

I think that'd be awesome!

Every 2 years would be optimal for an MK game release. Rumor has it that Injustice 2 is being developed as we speak, alongside MKX as NRS is continuing to expand, so hopefully we won't have to wait another 4 years for MK11.

Rumor has it that Injustice 2 is being developed as we speak.

LOL I really freaking hope not.
I rather they just work on another MK game tbh.
90% of comic book characters are lame as dog balls, with cliche/little to no character development or any content that's thought provoking in the slightest. (not to mention the mediocre storylines and artwork)
Manga > cliche cartoon comics

I'd want an original zombie game from NRS!!!!

* It should be third person perspective with at least 1 male and 1 female protagonists who are playable and customizable (in costumes, abilities, weapons, and etc.). It should be co-op with the male a soldier while the female is a nurse. The soldier would specialize in firearms and the female would specialize in healing items.

* It should be serious like Dying Light and almost realistic but still have weapons that are customizable like Dying Light (though I hope it wouldn't get too unreal such as using a pipe to hit an enemy and freeze him. I'd just want like a customized weapon similar to Dying Light's "Buzz Killer" but with gadgets that can cause electric and flaming attacks. I shouldn't be magical. (There can be a code for infinite durability if people desire since it's possible for certain melee items to last forever.)

* There should be a fair amount of firearms too. Not too little and not too much. (NO UNLIMITED AMMO!)

* It should be like a mixture of Dying Light, Resident Evil, Dead Rising, and Zombie Revenge (meaning it should also be like a beat 'em up, hack 'n' slash game, shooting, survival game.

* It should be serious and dark but also kind of wild like Thrill Kill with a lot of blood, gore, and some sexual themes.

* There would be a skill tree that would enable all characters to do certain attacks and movements which include finishers such as disembowelment using the character's hands.

* Super attacks would be also available for each character. They'd be put in 2 levels. Level 1 would be a full orange bar

- Level 1: The soldier (male character) would have the ability to do strong punches, kicks, and grapples on multiple enemies after putting away the weapon he's holding and execute his attacks like a brutality similar to the one in MKSM. The nurse (female character) would have the ability to heal herself and her partner/s in battle to heal 100% of everyone's health and also reviving fallen allies while using a stash of some secret first aid equipment she has with her.

- Level 2: Everyone will have the same ability to use have melee weapons (NOT firearms) be over 50% more damaging than how they are when being used normally and can cause quicker mutilation on all enemies they attack. Also, players will be faster than usual.

Primal Rage in todays graphics would be awesome.

I think the rights for Primal Rage is iffy since Midway only devolved the game while Atari were the ones that created the story and characters. As much I would love to see a remake, I doubt WB games has the rights to it. They have the rights to MK, Spy Hunter and Ramage but nothing was mention of Primal Rage. Atari is dead, so who knows on who can make another Primal Rage game.

I think the rights for Primal Rage is iffy since Midway only devolved the game while Atari were the ones that created the story and characters. As much I would love to see a remake, I doubt WB games has the rights to it. They have the rights to MK, Spy Hunter and Ramage but nothing was mention of Primal Rage. Atari is dead, so who knows on who can make another Primal Rage game.
Primal Rage was reissued by Midway in 2004 through Midway Arcade Treasures 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

LOL I really freaking hope not.
I rather they just work on another MK game tbh.
90% of comic book characters are lame as dog balls, with cliche/little to no character development or any content that's thought provoking in the slightest. (not to mention the mediocre storylines and artwork)
Manga > cliche cartoon comics

Injustice made a lot of money and was a big hit. I think doing a sequel would be giving anyways. Not to mention the first game left things open for another game. I do wish NRS would do other major titles outside of MK and DC comics. I think to keep MK fans waiting then NRS and WB should hire a third party company to make a action adventure game. It gives fans something to do after MKX.

Injustice made a lot of money and was a big hit. I think doing a sequel would be giving anyways. Not to mention the first game left things open for another game. I do wish NRS would do other major titles outside of MK and DC comics. I think to keep MK fans waiting then NRS and WB should hire a third party company to make a action adventure game. It gives fans something to do after MKX.

Your comment really has nothing to do with mine.