Your wishlist for MK10

Why dont't you want them to be playable?

because they are dead. They can stay dead for a game and come back fresher at some point in future games... thus giving an opportunity for other characters to shine.

Don't get me wrong they can have a cameo appearance in story mode but there is no need what so ever for them to be playable in MKX. (Klassic DLC for Kitana or kung lao wouldn't be too bad though.)

The only substantial thing I want out of MKX is for it to have really good new characters. Characters that are going to be staples of the series in the future.

The last big batch of new characters we got (MKD) were almost all totally forgettable.

I'm hoping the 4 we got so far for MKX is a good indicator of the rest of the newcomers.

Saw this on Tumblr, can anyone confirm?

"Possibly...Animality? confirmed!
According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS, Boon said that this final movement is back in a simple way.
Each Level will have a Animal That will come out and will kill the person, you will not change into the animal.
Apparently there is a giant animal of mythical proportions of each stage we seen so far, for example, a Megalodon coming out from the sea in The Kove.
More than a Animality, it looks more like a Stage Fatality.

What do you think?"

Saw this on Tumblr, can anyone confirm?

"Possibly...Animality? confirmed!
According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS, Boon said that this final movement is back in a simple way.
Each Level will have a Animal That will come out and will kill the person, you will not change into the animal.
Apparently there is a giant animal of mythical proportions of each stage we seen so far, for example, a Megalodon coming out from the sea in The Kove.
More than a Animality, it looks more like a Stage Fatality.

What do you think?"

"According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS"
This is very, very very vague....

I really doubt NRS would let that leak if it were true, especially this early from release.
And what the hell is going to fly out of the snow forest? lol

"According to a Brazilian guy who went to BGS"
This is very, very very vague....

I really doubt NRS would let that leak if it were true, especially this early from release.
And what the hell is going to fly out of the snow forest? lol

Actually, there are wolves running around in the background of the snow forest. And the idea for this type of fatality has come across my mind more than once. I like the idea of basically a stage fatality but with the animals from the stage.

I also don't think the source is reliable, and I agree with you...besides the snow forest, of course.

I'd be down with that.
Would be much better than the classic animality at least.

Although he mentions that each stage will have a specific animal. Boon already said that not every stage will have a stage fatality.

If they do it that way. I hope it's only in certain stages, and it uses the same input and stage fatalities. instead of it saying Fatality at the in it can say Animality and then they can use that new slot for brutalities and we ALL win. lol.

Actually, there are wolves running around in the background of the snow forest. And the idea for this type of fatality has come across my mind more than once. I like the idea of basically a stage fatality but with the animals from the stage.

I also don't think the source is reliable, and I agree with you...besides the snow forest, of course.

I didn't notice the wolves at all! Thanks i'll have to check that out