Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from all the crazy sh*t we've seen MK it's just way too unbelievable?

Ehh, it's not that its unbelievable, i just didn't think it fit with the whole "two dudes brutally mutilating each other" theme MK has goin on.

I mean, look at that video you posted. That dude was straight up throwing an entire wave of water at his opponent.
That's so much different then Rain's little water blast move.

Anyway, i like Rain...He's a cool character. I just don't think i want him in MKX.
But you do, and i can respect that.

Ehh, it's not that its unbelievable, i just didn't think it fit with the whole "two dudes brutally mutilating each other" theme MK has goin on.

I mean, look at that video you posted. That dude was straight up throwing an entire wave of water at his opponent.
That's so much different then Rain's little water blast move.

Anyway, i like Rain...He's a cool character. I just don't think i want him in MKX.
But you do, and i can respect that.

That's fair enough i agree that the move is lacklustre and doesn't really fit but i what i do like is the different water techniques and his backstory being a demigod and such.. (sorry if i came off a bit harsh, it's a bit late where i am lol.)

Nah man you weren't being harsh at all. :beer:

I guess i should have typed my first post a little different.
It's not that i hate his water powers in general. I just didn't like that one move.
And that's kinda dumb on my part.
Hating on a characters entire move set because one move wasn't to my liking. lol

After watching that anime dude throw an entire lake at his opponent, i can see the potential.

No. I don't see where the character has any potential. His backstory seems hastily thrown together. His appearence has evolved very little from his palette swap days. Water is such a dumb power in video games. Oh no don't moisten me you violet ninja you. I did like the more Arabian looking image of Rain that floated around a couple years ago.

There's machines with high pressure water that can cut through steel.

lol yea what we need is more fireballs... come on man, at least he's different.
Even his teleport looks better than most and he can form a blade out of water lol
tumblr_m8ze5wBGi31rpoldbo4_500.gif

Or the importance of trends! It's also a personal statement about the band itself! Hey, Paul!

Sorry, I had to finish that Gif quote. Anyway, YES to Rain. Underrated Kharacter, with a lot of potential.

There's machines with high pressure water that can cut through steel.

Sure and peanuts kill hundreds of people every year. I don't see the goddamned ridiculous magenta colored, peanut wielding ninja joining the Mortal Kombat tournament anytime soon.

You don't seem to understand how water works.

Yup, my mistake. I forgot that water doesn't make people moist. I know when to admit defeat. I will just have to start cutting myself again until I start making more sense. :(

Sure and peanuts kill hundreds of people every year. I don't see the goddamned ridiculous magenta colored, peanut wielding ninja joining the Mortal Kombat tournament anytime soon.

Yup, my mistake. I forgot that water doesn't make people moist. I know when to admit defeat. I will just have to start cutting myself again until I start making more sense. :(

I'm pretty sure Rain slicing someone's head in half with high pressure water will always be cooler than death by peanuts.

I was just being agreeable. But yes water would only make sense if the stream is paper thin. What a cool visual that would be. Also that's an awful lot of purple for a white guy. Just Sayain.

Hell NO to Rain. I love Prince as much as the next guy....

But I'm not gay for ninjas like everyone else seems to be.
Deep Purple is better than Prince. While Rain is obviously a reference to Prince, Cyber Smoke is a reference to Deep Purple, which I'll explain when we get to Smoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Big YES to Rain,he has a tsunami of potential,both moveset and story wise.Armageddon was the only game they tried to do something with him,but Armageddon is a mess,so it doesn't count.There is no excuse to leave him out now,since the Edenia throne is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.