Official DLC Ideas Discussion ~ Stages, Costumes, Characters, -alities, etc.

Re: Your New Arena/Stage Fatality DLC Wishlist

Unfortunately is highly unlikely we will be getting any new arenas or stage fatalities, but here's my wishlist anyway:

Arenas:
The Warrior's Shrine (MK1)
Kombat Tomb (MK2)
The Outworld Portal (MK2)
The Prison (MK4)

Stage Fatalities:
Kombat Tomb (MK2)
The Bell Tower (MK3)
The Prison (MK4)

Re: UnMasked Tundra Kostume for DLC

I'm all for it, Deadly Alliance Costume + Young look = Brilliance and nostalgic orgasm.

I would much rather the costume go to CSZ due to Sektor and Cyrax having human versions with different animations.

Hell, throw Cyber Smoke in as a costume for Smoke with different animations to complete the quartet :).

Re: Edenian Stage Ideas for DLC

Lol I find the beat in that song to be way too fast. This ain't no sonic game.

Honestly I don't think we need Edenian stages as DLC. Not to affend anyone, but nothing really happens their anymore...kinda a dead realm. I think it would be a lot cooler if they worked on unveiling more of outworld. All the MK2 stages are awesome, who knows what else we could be missing out on....Also i'd like to see the Kombat Tombs in MK 2011

Re: Your Top 3 Costume DLC Wishlist

MK2 Kung Lao - looks different than what his primary or alternate is. MK2 outfit looked for serious than MK3.
MK1 Kano - I honestly want MK3 bald Kano, but his outfit is already very similar to his primary. So I'll just go with MK1.
MK2/3 Shang Tsung - As "nostalgic" as old man Shang is, his primary just scream 3D MK. Therefore I want a throwback to either of the two.

Now that Rain has been confirmed, I think it'd be cool if he was packaged with a free stage (kinda like the MK3 cyborgs that are coming with Skarlet). We could see his parent's Edenian palace. It could look a bit like the render your posted in the OP and the fight could extend into the shallow pools of water. Wouldn't really affect gameplay, but it would have some nice visual effects (ie water splashing and such).

Water in a stage would be so awesome now with the new blood physics! Imagine the blood splattering into
the water, and slowly dissolving into it until there was so much blood in the water that it just became an eerie
crimson color! Perfect for OP's idea of the mk vs dc "shang tsungs island vs themyscira?".

Re: What would your reaction be if Link from the Legend of zelda series was DLC?

Kratos, Link, Freddy/Jason all in the MK universe makes about as much sense as DC being in the MK universe. That is all.

Re: What would your reaction be if Link from the Legend of zelda series was DLC?

If both of these items were in close proximity, this would be my reaction...

kitten_hostage.jpg

Guest characters have no place whatsoever in MK.

Just like everyone's Splatterhouse 2010 reviews: It's a game built, first and foremost, to be a bloody brawler that isn't trying to break new ground, and a reboot of a series that was built, first and foremost to a bloody brawler/2D fighter. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT'S A BAD THING!

I have played splatterhouse 2, and I always wanted to try out the new one, but critics bashed the crap out of it.I cant tell if its really bad, or they have no respect for games using an old school style of gameplay. Cant trust these major game reviewers anymore. bunch of dopes

Re: Your New Arena/Stage Fatality DLC Wishlist

I dont expect too much arenas for DLC, if any. I do believe they need to add the Bell Tower and Goro's Lair stage fatality. We got totally screwed on those,total BS. I would just like to see those fixed and then add the Kombat Tomb and I would be happy.

Re: UnMasked Tundra Kostume for DLC

lol, when did they ever say he was Chinese American?

I guess some of you should really go do some more digging.

Also Some of your guys logic no offense is hilarious. I say some because im sure somebody will be offended anyway

Im glad NRS isnt afraid to take chances and change characters its alot better then SF where their characters have been the same damn thing in every game